Se nota que le dediqué tiempo a la series, porque no vi tantas películas estos meses.
- 10 Rules for Sleeping Around: -0. Una comedia de elaboradísimo enredos, bastante divertidas por partes, pero muy, muy mala.
- And So It Goes: -0. Comedia sencilla, medio touchy, pero nada que termine de valer la pena.
- Jupiter Ascending: +0. Mucha acción, tiros y persecuciones, más una chica y un chico, mucho lugar común, bah... pero estuvo interesante, especialmente por la mezcla de iconografías y explicaciones pseudocientíficas que daban :). Notable colección de actores conocidos, también.
- Kingsman: The Secret Service: +0. Como una de James Bond pero en joda. Divertida, pasatista.
- Kon-Tiki: +0. El hombre y sus obsesiones. Gran historia, maravilloso que sea verdad :) Muy bien filmada, aunque un toque lenta en algunos momentos.
- Only You: +0. Comedia romanticona de mitad de los 90, deberían saber de lo que hablo. Así y todo está linda: Marisa Tomei y Robert Downey Jr. en Italia :)
- Perfect Sense: +0. Me encanta como muestra lo que pasaría en la situación hipotética que describe, más allá que no trata de explicarla, me encanta como está filmada, actuada.
- Radio Free Albemuth: -1. Con una trama rara, muy lenta, poco creíble, no me llevaba a nada, a duras penas terminé de verla.
- Reservoir Dogs: +1. Un clásico absoluto, un Tarantino de pura cepa. Impecable.
- Salmon Fishing in the Yemen: +1. Una hermosa historia, con el tipo de humor que me gusta, con unos paisajes increibles y buenas actuaciones.
- Sleeping with Other People: +0. Una comedia romanticona divertida.
- Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens: +1. Bien hecha, bien contada, con mil guiños, y con un detalle interesante (teniendo en cuenta que es una película, y que es de ciencia ficción): creible.
- The Intern: +0. Es una comedia simpática, bien llevada, buenas actuaciones y con ritmo.
- The Signal: -0. A nivel argumento con algo de sentido en una parte, pero demasiado volado todo alrededor, y el resto de la peli que simplemente no suma.
- Transcendence: +0. Con muchas partes demasiado fantasiosas, pero el núcleo del asunto da para pensar bastante; muy interesante para disparar puntos de vista.
Por otro lado, aparecieron toneladas de nuevas para ver. Me hice un scriptcito que va a una página en YouTube de FilmTrailerZone, donde hay una lista de muchos trailers, y te los empieza a listar hasta que llega a lo que había visto en la última corrida. Te da unos datos del trailer, y vos le indicás si querés que lo baje, o no, o pare de ofrecer trailers. Luego los baja. Todo por linea de comandos, claro.
Bueno, decía, encima que me hice ese script y estoy viendo más trailers (lo que redunda en más pelis anotadas), en esta lista hay algunas recomendaciones que me hicieron, más un par de títulos que saqué de alguna nota en un diario o revista.
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016; Drama, Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller) Soon after leaving her fiancé Michelle is involved in a car accident. She awakens to find herself sharing an underground bunker with Howard and Emmett. Has she been saved from an apocalyptical event as Howard & Emmett tell her or are there other motives for her being held against her will? [D: Dan Trachtenberg; A: John Goodman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, John Gallagher Jr.]
- 400 Days (2015; Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller) "400 Days" centers on four astronauts sent on a simulated mission to a distant planet to test the psychological effects of deep space travel. Locked away for 400 days, the crew's mental state begins to deteriorate when they lose all communication with the outside world. Forced to exit the ship, they discover that this mission may not have been a simulation after all. [D: Matt Osterman; A: Brandon Routh, Dane Cook, Caity Lotz]
- Approaching the Unknown (2016; Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller) Captain William Stanaforth is on a one-way solo mission to take the first steps in colonizing Mars. Like all pioneers throughout history, Stanaforth will face insurmountable odds and life and death decisions as he rockets bravely through space. [D: Mark Elijah Rosenberg; A: Mark Strong, Luke Wilson, Sanaa Lathan]
- Boyhood (2014; Drama) Filmed over 12 years with the same cast, [D: Richard Linklater; A: Ellar Coltrane, Patricia Arquette, Elijah Smith]
- Captain America: Civil War (2016; Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller) With many people fearing the actions of super heroes, the government decides to push for the Anti-Hero Registration Act, a law that limits a heroes actions. This results in a division in The Avengers. Iron Man stands with this Act, claiming that their actions must be kept in check otherwise cities will continue to be destroyed, but Captain America feels that saving the world is daring enough and that they cannot rely on the government to protect the world. This escalates into an all-out war between Team Iron Man (Iron Man, Black Panther, Vision, Black Widow, War Machine, and Spiderman) and Team Captain America (Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Falcon, Sharon Carter, Scarlett Witch, Hawkeye, and Ant Man) while a new villain emerges [D: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo; A: Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson]
- Captain Fantastic (2016; Drama) In the forests of the Pacific Northwest, a father devoted to raising his six kids with a rigorous physical and intellectual education is forced to leave his paradise and enter the world, challenging his idea of what it means to be a parent. [D: Matt Ross; A: Viggo Mortensen, George MacKay, Samantha Isler]
- Creative Control (2015; Drama, Sci-Fi) In near future Brooklyn, an ad executive uses a new Augmented Reality technology to conduct an affair with his best friend's girlfriend...sort of. [D: Benjamin Dickinson; A: Benjamin Dickinson, Nora Zehetner, Dan Gill]
- Criminal (2016; Action, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller) Bill Pope (Ryan Reynolds) is a CIA agent on a mission in London tracking down a shadowy hacker nicknamed "The Dutchman." When he gets mysteriously ambushed and killed, an experimental procedure is used to transfer his memories into dangerous ex-convict Jericho Stewart (Kevin Costner). When he wakes up with the CIA agent's memories, his mission is to find The Dutchman and eliminate him before the hacker launches ICBM's and starts World War III. But complications soon arise and the mission turns personal. [D: Ariel Vromen; A: Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman, Tommy Lee Jones]
- Al final del túnel (2016; Crime, Thriller) A paraplegic computer engineer that moves in a wheelchair and works in his basement starts hearing noises and voices of bank-robbers. [D: Rodrigo Grande; A: Leonardo Sbaraglia, Pablo Echarri, Clara Lago]
- High-Rise (2015; Drama) Life for the residents of a tower block begins to run out of control. [D: Ben Wheatley; A: Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Irons, Sienna Miller]
- Jason Bourne (2016; Action, Thriller) Jason Bourne, now remembering who he truly is, tries to uncover hidden truths about his past. [D: Paul Greengrass; A: Alicia Vikander, Matt Damon, Julia Stiles]
- Kill Command (2016; Action, Horror, Sci-Fi) Kill Command is a sci-fi action thriller set in a near future, technology-reliant society that pits man against killing machines. Against this backdrop an elite army unit is helicoptered to a remote, off-the-grid island training facility. What starts out as a simple training exercise for Captain Bukes and his tight-knit unit, descends into a terrifying battle to the death, as the marines discover the island is overrun by an enemy that transcends the human concept of evil. [D: Steven Gomez; A: Vanessa Kirby, Thure Lindhardt, David Ajala]
- Koblic (2016; Drama, Thriller) 1977, during the days of the Argentinian Dictatorship. A former pilot and captain of the Argentinian Navy disobeys an order and becomes a fugitive in order to survive. He chooses to hide in a small town in the south of the country, where his presence will catch the attention of the unscrupulous and violent local marshal. [D: Sebastián Borensztein; A: Ricardo Darín, Oscar Martínez, Inma Cuesta]
- Manhattan Nocturne (2016; Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller) Based on Colin Harrison's acclaimed novel Manhattan Nocturne (a New York Times Notable Book of the Year), MANHATTAN NIGHT tells the story of Porter Wren (Adrien Brody), a New York City tabloid writer with an appetite for scandal. On the beat he sells murder, tragedy and anything that passes for the truth. At home he is a model family man, devoted to his loving wife (Jennifer Beals). But when a seductive stranger (Yvonne Strahovski) asks him to dig into the unsolved murder of her filmmaker husband Simon (Campbell Scott), he can't resist. In this modern version of a classic film noir, we follow Porter as he is drawn into a very nasty case of sexual obsession and blackmail - one that threatens his job, his marriage, and his life. MANHATTAN NIGHT will be released by Lionsgate Premiere in theaters and On Demand May 20, 2016. Lionsgate Premiere, Grindstone Entertainment Group and 13 Films present in association with Sparkle Roll Media Corporation and Big Indie Pictures a production of Fable House, Untravelled Worlds and DeCubellis Films. [D: Brian DeCubellis; A: Yvonne Strahovski, Adrien Brody, Jennifer Beals]
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016; Adventure, Fantasy) When Jacob discovers clues to a mystery that spans different worlds and times, he finds a magical place known as Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. But the mystery and danger deepen as he gets to know the residents and learns about their special powers... and their powerful enemies. Ultimately, Jacob discovers that only his own special "peculiarity" can save his new friends. [D: Tim Burton; A: Eva Green, Samuel L. Jackson, Kim Dickens]
- Nina (2016; Biography, Drama, Music) The story of the late jazz musician and classical pianist Nina Simone including her rise to fame and relationship with her manager Clifton Henderson. [D: Cynthia Mort; A: Zoe Saldana, David Oyelowo, Kevin Mambo]
- Precious Cargo (2016; Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller) After a botched heist, Eddie (Bruce Willis), a murderous crime boss, hunts down the seductive thief Karen (Claire Forlani) who failed him. In order to win back Eddie's trust, Karen recruits her ex-lover and premier thief Jack (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) to steal a cargo of rare precious gems. But when the job goes down, allegiances are betrayed and lines are crossed as Jack, Karen, and Eddie face off in a fateful showdown. Lionsgate Premiere will release the action thriller in theaters and on demand on April 22, 2016. [D: Max Adams; A: Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Bruce Willis, Claire Forlani]
- Suicide Squad (2016; Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Thriller) A secret government agency run by Amanda Waller, named A.R.G.U.S creates a task force comprising super villains, the "Suicide Squad". They are assigned to execute dangerous tasks in exchange for shorter prison sentences. [D: David Ayer; A: Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne, Scott Eastwood]
- The Lobster (2015; Comedy, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi) A love story set in a dystopian near future where single people are arrested and transferred to a creepy hotel. There they are obliged to find a matching mate in 45 days. If they fail, they are transformed into an animal and released into the woods. [D: Yorgos Lanthimos; A: Jacqueline Abrahams, Roger Ashton-Griffiths, Jessica Barden]
- The Driftless Area (2015; Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Romance) Pierre Hunter (Anton Yelchin), a bartender with unyielding optimism, returns to his tiny hometown after his parents' death. When he falls for the enigmatic Stella (Zooey Deschanel), Pierre is unknowingly pulled into a cat-and-mouse game that involves a duffel bag full of cash, a haphazard yet determined criminal (John Hawkes), and a mystery that will determine all of their fates. With Alia Shawkat, Frank Langella, Aubrey Plaza, and Ciarán Hinds. Zachary Sluser's film, based on the novel by Tom Drury, is a contemporary fable about the ways we struggle to control time and fate in a possibly predetermined universe. [D: Zachary Sluser; A: Anton Yelchin, Zooey Deschanel, John Hawkes]
- The Huntsman: Winter's War (2016; Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy) Eric and fellow warrior Sara, raised as members of ice Queen Freya's army, try to conceal their forbidden love as they fight to survive the wicked intentions of both Freya and her sister Ravenna. [D: Cedric Nicolas-Troyan; A: Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron, Jessica Chastain]
- The Man Who Knew Infinity (2015; Biography, Drama) Growing up poor in Madras, India, Srinivasa Ramanujan Iyengar earns admittance to Cambridge University during WWI, where he becomes a pioneer in mathematical theories with the guidance of his professor, G.H. Hardy. [D: Matt Brown; A: Jeremy Irons, Dev Patel, Malcolm Sinclair]
- La belle saison (2015; Drama, Romance) There was little chance, in the year 1971, that Carole, a Paris Spanish teacher and feminist militant, would ever meet Delphine, the daughter of a couple of Limousin farmers. But they did meet and not only did they come across each other but they fell passionately in love as well. Unfortunately, Delphine's father fell victim to a stroke, and the young woman had no other choice but to go back home to help her mother run the family farm. Carole, who was so smitten by Delphine, couldn't stand the estrangement and decided to join her lover at the farm. But could feminism and lesbianism easily be transferred to the countryside and its standards of the time...? [D: Catherine Corsini; A: Cécile De France, Izïa Higelin, Noémie Lvovsky]
- Doctor Strange (2016; Action, Adventure, Fantasy) After his career is destroyed, a brilliant but arrogant and conceited surgeon gets a new lease on life when a sorcerer takes him under her wing and trains him to defend the world against evil. [D: Scott Derrickson; A: Rachel McAdams, Tilda Swinton, Benedict Cumberbatch]
- Hush (2016; Horror, Thriller) A deaf writer who retreated into the woods to live a solitary life must fight for her life in silence when a masked killer appears at her window. [D: Mike Flanagan; A: John Gallagher Jr., Kate Siegel, Michael Trucco]
- The Girl on the Train (2016; Mystery, Thriller) The Girl on the Train is the story of Rachel Watson's life post-divorce. Every day, she takes the train in to work in London, and every day the train passes by her old house. The house she lived in with her husband, who still lives there, with his new wife and child. As she attempts to not focus on her pain, she starts watching a couple who live a few houses down -- Megan and Scott Hipwell. She creates a wonderful dream life for them in her head, about how they are a perfect happy family. And then one day, as the train passes, she sees something shocking, filling her with rage. The next day, she wakes up with a horrible hangover, various wounds and bruises, and no memory of the night before. She has only a feeling: something bad happened. Then come the TV reports: Megan Hipwell is missing. Rachel becomes invested in the case and trying to find out what happened to Megan, where she is, and what exactly she herself was up to that same night Megan went missing. [D: Tate Taylor; A: Emily Blunt, Haley Bennett, Luke Evans]
Finalmente, el conteo de pendientes por fecha:
(Sep-2010) 2 1 (Dic-2010) 5 1 (Abr-2011) 22 17 4 (Ago-2011) 11 11 11 4 (Ene-2012) 17 17 17 11 3 (Jul-2012) 15 15 15 14 11 (Nov-2012) 11 11 11 11 11 6 (Feb-2013) 19 16 15 14 14 8 2 (Jun-2013) 19 18 16 15 15 15 11 2 (Sep-2013) 18 18 18 18 17 16 8 (Dic-2013) 14 14 12 12 12 12 4 (Abr-2014) 9 9 8 8 8 3 (Jul-2014) 10 10 10 10 10 5 (Nov-2014) 24 22 22 22 22 (Feb-2015) 13 13 13 13 (Jun-2015) 16 16 15 (Dic-2015) 21 19 (May-2016) 26 Total: 121 125 121 110 103 100 94 91 89 100